Before & After Gallery
See Before & After Pictures
Of at Least a Dozen Women
With Your Measurements
How do you know what size breast implants to get? When you come in for your free consultation, you’ll see more than a dozen before & after photos of actual patients who are just like you in height, weight and body frame size, along with post-op pictures showing how women look in their bras, shirts and tank tops. Dr. Eisenberg, an expert in cosmetic breast surgery, will help guide you in choosing the size that’s right for you.read more
Meet Dr. Ted Eisenberg
“I chose Dr. Eisenberg for my breast augmentation because he’s the breast expert. That’s all he does, and he’s
the best.” – Maria S.
Dr. Ted Eisenberg, a double board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon, is the first and only plastic surgeon in the region to focus his practice entirely on cosmetic breast surgery. He has performed more than 6,000 breast augmentations, earning him a Guinness World Record, and is the creator of the I.D.E.A.L.® Breast Lift.read more
I.D.E.A.L.® Breast Lift
Benefit From Dr. Eisenberg’s Technique To Maximize Your
Breast Lift Results
Dr. Ted Eisenberg is the creator of the I.D.E.A.L Breast Lift, a groundbreaking technique that he teaches to doctors from around the world. So when Casey, a popular Philadelphia DJ, wanted a breast lift, she chose Dr. Eisenberg to perform her surgery. She documented her experience before, during and after surgery, in an intimate and entertaining 8-part video blog.read more
Love Letters to Dr. Ted
Dear Dr. Eisenberg,
On May 10, 2008, I got married. As I reflect back on old photos, I cannot imagine the old self-conscious, flat-chested me wearing my strapless, sweetheart neckline gown. My dress was perfect and I couldn’t have worn it without your work. I can’t thank you enough for giving me the chance to choose any gown I wanted for my wedding day.
You have changed not only my life but also the lives of more than 10 of my family members and friends who came to you for breast augmentation surgery.
Get Answers to Questions
You May Be Too Embarrassed to Ask
Whether you want to augment them, lift them, reduce them or embrace them just the way they are, you’ll get the inside scoop in The Scoop On Breasts, an educational and entertaining guide to cosmetic breast surgery. In Dr. Ted Eisenberg’s award-winning book, he candidly answers hundreds of actual patient questions to bust the myths about breast implants. By book’s end, you’ll consider him your BBF – Bosom Buddy Forever.read more
The Eisenberg Advantage:
Experience, Expertise & Efficiency
- Dr. Ted Eisenberg is the first and only plastic surgeon in the region to focus his practice entirely on cosmetic breast surgery.
- He has performed more than 6,000 breast augmentation surgeries, earning him a Guinness World Record for the most breast augmentations performed in a lifetime.
- Dr. Eisenberg has an incomparable collection of preoperative and postoperative photographs of his patients who are the same height, weight and body frame as you. He also has pictures showing how women look in their clothes postoperatively.
- If it’s difficult for you to call us during your workday to get the consultation process started, you can complete our online virtual consultation form. Dr. Eisenberg will review your form and your photos and call you promptly to answer your questions.
- With his wife, Joyce, Dr. Eisenberg is the author of The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths, in which he answers hundreds of actual patient questions. The book is the winner of numerous national book awards in categories including women’s health and humor.
- He is the creator of the I.D.E.A.L.® Breast Lift, a groundbreaking technique that maximizes the lift. He teaches his approach to doctors from around the world.
- Dr. Eisenberg has developed a medication protocol to minimize post-operative nausea and vomiting during surgery. Surgery is performed in the safety of the operating room at Nazareth Hospital, one of the region’s top facilities, with sensitive and competent registered nurses and certified anesthesiologists.
- We guarantee that you will leave our office with accurate and honest information, happy that you’ve taken time to get your questions answered.
Thanks for visiting my website.
to the opportunity to meet you and answer your questions!
Dr. Ted Eisenberg